Founded in 2004 by Barry Armstrong, Armstrong Advisory Group currently manages over $400 million in client assets for high net-worth individuals and institutional investors. With over 60 years of combined experience in the financial industry, the professional associates at Armstrong Advisory Group design solutions to preserve and grow wealth while meeting client income needs. The firm partners with a network of leading professionals specializing in elder law, accounting, insurance, and mortgage financing. This integrated approach provides clients with a range of services to help develop a comprehensive plan.
The process of becoming a client involves a series of steps, designed to ensure that you are educated and informed regarding all aspects of your financial plan. This typically takes place over the course of three separate meetings. The initial complimentary meeting allows our advisors a chance to understand you and your financial goals and expectations, allowing us to conduct an assessment of your risk tolerance, time horizon, and income needs. Prior to your first meeting with our team, you will need to have the following information available:
- Most recent investment account statements
- Approximate market value of home and details of outstanding mortgage
- Approximate total of other outstanding debt, including credit cards and consumer debt
- Information pertaining to any existing life insurance or long term care insurance policies
- A copy of your existing will and trust, if available
- A copy of your most recent Federal tax return
- Social Security benefit estimates and any information regarding any pension plans
At our second complimentary meeting, our advisors will present a written copy of our recommendations for your investment and planning needs. We will walk you through each aspect of your planning, discussing the short and long-term goals from our initial meeting, and how our recommendation helps to accomplish those goals. The information presented in this meeting includes:
- An analysis of your current investments
- A comprehensive investment recommendation
- Projected future cash flows
- A financial endurance analysis
- Insurance needs analysis
- Educational materials related to the financial and estate planning processes
If you would like to move forward and become a client of Armstrong Advisory Group, we then conduct a third meeting. At that time, we process your enrollment and begin putting our recommendations into place. Our dedicated service team works to make this process as seamless for you as possible, and handles all of the logistics involved in executing your plan.
If you are interested in learning more about becoming a client of Armstrong Advisory Group, please call our office at (781) 433-0001 to speak with one of our associates.